Below is our (still growing!) list of resources designed for children. Check back regularly for weekly additions!
- Bigger Than Time: A creative activity that uses your smartphone's camera to show how God is so much bigger than we can imagine.
- "Very Good!" ChiFam Challenge: God has made each of carefully and shaped us into people who are very good. A resource for children & families.
- Anzac Day ChiFam Challenge: An idea for bringing a message of thanks, hope or love to your street this Anzac Day.
- The Great Chip Challenge: What do chips and people have in common? Find out when you and your houshold take on The Great Chip Challenge!
- Prayer Walk: As you head out to exercise, why not use what you see as prompts for prayer? This tool will guide your thoughts, prayers and reflections as you walk.
- Easter Crosses: An Egyptian craft tradition that helps tell the Easter Story.
- A Paper Plane Tells the Easter Story: A practical way to tell the Easter Story using a paper plane.
- Thankful Prayer Chain: A great hands-on activity for children and families to do together. What are you thankful for?