Camp Coolamatong – Finance and Administration Assistant
Commencing February 2021
SU Victoria runs two campsites on the Banksia Peninsula, the Coolamatong Farm Camp and Lake Camp. This position will be located on site at Coolamatong (15 mins south of Bairnsdale) and be responsible for the overall administration, financial accounting and service of schools, and the staff and volunteer team of both Coolamatong campsites. The position is a permanent part time position of a minimum of 16 hours per week, there will be some flexibility regarding hours.
SU Victoria and Camp Coolamatong is a Christian not-for-profit organisation serving children, young people, and families.
The successful applicant will need to have:
- Training in MYOB or similar bookkeeping package
- Demonstrated experience managing books for a small business
- Preparation of monthly financial reports
- Administrative support to a small office environment
- A strong Christian faith and active participation in Christian community
- A strong commitment to the ethos and mission of SU Victoria and Camp Coolamatong.
- Self-motivated and energetic, providing proactive input
- Work well as part of a busy team
- Able to take initiative and work with a level of autonomy
- Capacity to work to deadlines with a high degree of accuracy
- Maintain attention to detail
- Strong personal organisational skills
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Flexible, willing, and able to adjust to new challenges
- Ability to manage competing priorities.