Engagement and Equipping Administrator and Events Manager
Full-time (1.0 FTE)
You love people, value the ministry of SU Victoria and want to see lives changed as children, young people and families experience God’s love and Good News. You connect well with people of all ages, recognise the value of a diversity of stakeholders to a movement and desire to enhance the experience of all you engage. You are energised by organising events, knowing how to successfully execute plans that create experiences where people build community, learn and celebrate. You thrive in a dynamic team environment and would love the opportunity to use your administration, communication, event management and organisational skills to support others, to empower people and engage with them effectively. This strategic role is based in our Mitcham office.
- You’re a people person, embracing the opportunity welcome, serve and enhance the experience for SU Victoria’s Stakeholders.
- You know the importance of communication in building relationships and connect with thoughtfulness and intentionality.
- You’re an experienced event manager, able to collaborate, plan, coordinate, liaise and mobilise staff and volunteers to run successful events for both large and small groups.
- You like to understand the impact of communication and enjoy reporting and analysis as you work towards greater impact.
- You’re committed to ongoing improvement and efficiency.
- You’re incredibly organised, able to meet deadlines and support others as part of a project team.
- You love working in a team, using your specialised gifts, talents and experience to enhance the ministry of others as you work together to make a difference in young lives.
- You love people, want to see lives transformed and believe in the impact of the ministry of SU Victoria.
- You have experience with MS Office Suite and might be familiar with Profiler (CRM) and Website platforms, but if not, you’re a quick learner and thrive on learning new things.
If this sounds like you then download the Position Description for further info about the role and who we’re looking for and apply today! Recruiting now for an early February commencement.
How to Apply:
Send us your resume and a cover letter of no more than two pages, demonstrating your experience around our key attributes and telling us why you want to work with SU Victoria.
Applications to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent to:
John Lim – Operations Director
455 Springfield Road, MITCHAM 3132
Applications will be considered as they are received. Final date for Applications is Monday 27th January
SU Victoria has a vision to see people empowered in Jesus’ transforming story. We are part of the Scripture Union International Movement and hold to shared aims, beliefs and working principles.
SU Victoria is a ChildSafe organisation. Applicants will be screened for their suitability for working with children and must hold a Victorian Working with Children Check and pass a National Police Check. Applicants must be currently able to work permanently in Australia.