Do you want to provide life-changing camping experiences for primary and secondary aged students? SU Victoria is seeking to recruit a Program Leader to join our team and help build and strengthen our camping ministry. The position is located at Camp Coolamatong on the shores of Lake Victoria in Gippsland. SU Victoria is a Christian organisation with a strong emphasis on schools and holiday residential camping. This position reports to the Camps Director, is responsible for the programming and delivery of school camping activities through a team of staff, interns and volunteers.
- Demonstrated experience in the camping industry and in leading adventure activities.
- Skills in planning, developing and delivering camp based programs.
- A mature and growing Christian, actively involved and respected in a local Christian church.
- Demonstrated commitment to SU Victoria’s purpose and ethos.
- Excellent people and communication skills in a team environment and with external parties/stakeholders.
- Able to manage facilities and the local environment.
- Goal oriented and outcome focused.
- Flexible, willing and able to adjust to new challenges, ideas and priorities.
- Qualification/experience in Outdoor Education and/or Teaching.
Applications must address the key responsibilities outlined in the position description and include a resume with the names of three referees (with one being a Church Leader). Scripture Union Victoria is a ChildSafe organisation. Applicants will be required to provide a current National Police Record Check and Working with Children Check and comply with our ChildSafe process.
Applications may be emailed to Chris Kynoch at email@example.com
The commencement date for this position is expected to be early to mid-January 2020.
Applications close: Monday, November 25, 2019.