Scripture Union Victoria
455 Springfield Rd
Mitcham VIC 3132
Ph: (03) 9482 5700
Camp Coolamatong Director
Want to use your outstanding leadership to impact kids with camping?
SU Victoria is offering an exciting opportunity for an experienced leader to head up our camping ministry at Camp Coolamatong in Gippsland. Reporting to the State Director, the role is responsible for a team of staff, interns and volunteers as well as overseeing the operation of two distinct campsites.
- Ability to spiritually lead and develop staff, interns and volunteers.
- Ability to lead a team to provide consistently excellent camping experiences.
- Ability to lead a camping enterprise with significant customer base, assets and budget.
- A mature and growing Christian actively involved and respected in a local Christian church.
- Demonstrated commitment to SU Victoria’s purpose and ethos.
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Sound business understanding and experience
- Goal oriented and outcome focused, proactive and entrepreneurial.
Applications must address the key responsibilities outlined in the position description and include a resume with the names of three referees.
Applications may be emailed to John Lim firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 18th January 2019
SU Victoria is a ChildSafe organisation. Applicants will be screened for their suitability for working with children, must hold a Victorian Working with Children Check and pass a National Police Check. Applicants must be currently able to work permanently in Australia.